View Paycheck / Request Document
Request a Document
ONLY FOR HUNTSVILLE ALABAMA LOCATIONS
Intuit View My Paycheck
You can now view your pay stubs online – anytime, anywhere.
ViewMyPaycheck (paychecks.intuit.com) is an online web site created by Intuit that lets you view your pay stubs and other payroll info.
Here’s some info to help you get started with ViewMyPaycheck.
To access ViewMyPaycheck, you’ll need: Your Social Security number (SSN) and the net pay (your take home pay) from your last paycheck. Be sure to have that handy – ViewMyPaycheck needs it to verify you are who you say you are!
Then, do this:
1. Go to paychecks.intuit.com
2. Click Sign Up.
3. Enter your email address. If you get a message that says You already have an Intuit account associated with this user ID then click the Sign In link and sign in to your existing Intuit account and skip to step 7.
4. Create and confirm a password you’ll use when you sign in to ViewMyPaycheck.
5. Pick a security question. You may need this later if you forget your user ID and password.
6. Click Sign Up.
7. Enter your SSN and the net pay from your last paycheck. Your net pay is the amount of your paycheck after all of the taxes and other deductions have been taken out.
8. Click All Done!
When you sign in, explore a bit. Here are a few highlights.
- ViewMyPaycheck itemizes your current and year-to-date earnings and deductions so you always know your paycheck was calculated and where your money is going.
- Need a printed copy of your pay stub? No problem. Click Save As PDF to save a PDF copy of it to your computer and then print it for your records.
- If you want to be notified any time a new pay stub is uploaded to ViewMyPaycheck, go to Preferences and click the Send me an email when new pay stubs are available checkbox.
If you have questions about using ViewMyPaycheck, click the question mark icons (?) available on the ViewMyPaycheck web site.
If you have questions about your paycheck, including how it’s calculated, what shows up on the pay stubs, or when the money is deposited in your bank account (if you have Direct Deposit), please contact your employer.